Monday, January 23, 2012

Zombie$

Why won't we all admit that our fascination with zombies, warewolves, and vampires stems back to our boredom with Bible stories? We all secretly wish that Jesus would've done some cool stuff after he became un-dead, like neck-biting and terrorizing and such.

I plant to capitalize on the Twilight/Walking Dead craze with my new, patented, hand-painted Zombie Jesus Easter Egg, complete with crown of thorns and insatiable taste for human flesh:

farts and crafts: sean ate food from mcdonalds

Remember the words of Jesus, when he said from up on high at his famous sermon on the mount: "Eat others as you would want to be eaten."

2 comments:

  1. were there no werewolves in the bible? I was raised catholic so I of course have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, the new testament could be chock-full of werewolves, but I'd be the last to know

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...